- "Many worlds were destroyed, trade routes disrupted, and the Republic fleet was almost decimated."
- —Mical Tironis[src]
The Old Sith Wars was the name given to a period of time during the conflicts that pitted the Jedi Order and Galactic Republic against the various Sith sects and empires of the era. The era began in the aftermath of the Great Hyperspace War. The earliest known conflict was the Great Sith War of 4,000 BBY to 3,996 BBY, and it ended with the Great Sovereign Crusades over a century later. The various wars and conflicts saw the near-collapse and devastation of the Republic and the Jedi Order, but their victory in the final conflicts led to nearly two centuries of peace and rebuilding prior to the outbreak of the Great Galactic War.
- Great Sith War (4,000—3,996 BBY)
- Mandalorian Wars 3,976—3,960 BBY
- Jedi Civil War 3,959—3,956 BBY
- Sith Civil War - 3,956 BBY
- Dark Wars 3,955 BBY—
- Great Territorial War
- Great Sovereign Crusades
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Revan
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)